Patch to add support for msp430x21xx targets

Nick Clifton nickc@redhat.com
Sun Aug 7 09:20:00 GMT 2005

Hi Eric,

> I've patched binutils-2.16 to support the TI MSP430x21xx family of devices
> (currently 430F2101, 430F2111, 430F2121, and 430F2131) and decided to
> post the patch here in case anyone is interested.

Thanks for posting this patch.

Do you want to officially contribute it to the FSF sources as well ?  If
so we will need a copyright assignment from you before we can accept it.
  I can send you the form to apply for such an assignment if you are
interested.