Thumb32 assembler (51/69)

Zack Weinberg zack@codesourcery.com
Tue Apr 26 10:08:00 GMT 2005

I promised back in patch #17 that the horrible OP_ and OPS_ macros
would go away; it is now possible to eliminate them, because we no
longer need the OPERANDSn macros to expand to string constants.  The
OP_* codes can now be an enum instead of a lot of #defines (in octal,
even!), too.  Nor do the OPERANDSn macros need to be visible anywhere
but in insns and tinsns.  I also adjusted some of the operand parse
codes' names, to make them more consistent, and removed one that was
unused.