Thumb32 assembler (32/69)

Zack Weinberg zack@codesourcery.com
Tue Apr 26 10:01:00 GMT 2005

Expressions with optional trailing relocations, such as can appear on
branch instructions under ELF.  Also, convert parse_reloc from a
linear search to a hash lookup.  I discovered much later that this
introduces warnings which break non-ELF targets; it does gets fixed
eventually.

Note that the snapshot on which this patch is based, predates the
introduction of the TLS relocs for ARM; hence their absence from
reloc_names[].  I've merged mainline into my local tree since then,
but I'm not going to show those diffs, as they are boring.

zw