merge similar functions in Xtensa port of GAS

Bob Wilson bwilson@tensilica.com
Fri Apr 22 20:26:00 GMT 2005

This patch is to clean up 3 nearly identical functions and merge them into one.
  Tested with an xtensa-elf target and committed on the mainline.

I guess I've run out of time to continue cleaning up the Xtensa code for 2.16,
so I won't put this one (or any subsequent cleanup patches) on the branch.

2005-04-22  Bob Wilson  <bob.wilson@acm.org>

	* config/tc-xtensa.c (xg_get_build_instr_size): Remove.
	(xg_is_narrow_insn, xg_expand_narrow): Remove.  Merge into...
	(xg_is_single_relaxable_insn): ...here.  Add "targ" and "narrow_only"
	parameters.
	(xg_assembly_relax, xg_find_narrowest_format, relaxation_requirements,
	convert_frag_narrow): Use new version of xg_is_single_relaxable_insn.