libiberty.h
Alan Modra
amodra@bigpond.net.au
Tue Apr 12 01:21:00 GMT 2005
This change
2005-04-11 Kaveh R. Ghazi <ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu>
* libiberty.h (fopen_unlocked, fdopen_unlocked, freopen_unlocked):
Provide prototypes for new functions.
causes
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/src/binutils-current/opcodes -I. -D_GNU_SOURCE -I. -I/src/binutils-current/opcodes -I../bfd -I/src/binutils-current/opcodes/../include -I/src/binutils-current/opcodes/../bfd -I/src/binutils-current/opcodes/../intl -I../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Werror -g -O -c /src/binutils-current/opcodes/m88k-dis.c -o m88k-dis.o
In file included from /src/binutils-current/opcodes/m88k-dis.c:27:
/src/binutils-current/opcodes/../include/libiberty.h:55: error: parse error before numeric constant
/src/binutils-current/opcodes/../include/libiberty.h:55: warning: function declaration isn't a prototype
/src/binutils-current/opcodes/../include/libiberty.h:56: error: parse error before numeric constant
/src/binutils-current/opcodes/../include/libiberty.h:56: warning: function declaration isn't a prototype
/src/binutils-current/opcodes/../include/libiberty.h:57: error: parse error before numeric constant
/src/binutils-current/opcodes/../include/libiberty.h:57: warning: function declaration isn't a prototype
Preprocessing shows
extern FILE *fopen_unlocked (const char *path, const char *31);
extern FILE *fdopen_unlocked (int fildes, const char *31);
extern FILE *freopen_unlocked (const char *path, const char *31, FILE *stream);
Please remove the needless parameter names.
--
Alan Modra
IBM OzLabs - Linux Technology Centre
More information about the Binutils
mailing list