XCOFF 64 function address wrong?

Nick Clifton nickc@redhat.com
Mon Apr 4 16:19:00 GMT 2005

Hi David,

> This revised fix does indeed resolve the problems: output is now as the
> full 64-bit address.

Bad news - the patch does not work.  Or rather it introduces a compile
time warning message for some build environments and since we are now
compiling with -Werror specified this stops the build.

The good news however is that I have a simpler patch which I think
should do the right thing (tm).

Please could you try it and let me know if it works for you ?

bfd/ChangeLog
2005-04-04  Nick Clifton  <nickc@redhat.com>

	* coffgen.c (coff_print_symbol): Use fprintf_vma to print a vma.