Please use autoconf 2.13 for binutils and ld

Mark Mitchell mark@codesourcery.com
Tue Sep 7 19:57:00 GMT 2004

H. J. Lu wrote:

>When autoconfig 2.59 is used for binutils and ld, I get
>
>configure.in:110: warning: AC_PROG_LEX invoked multiple times
>autoconf/programs.m4:438: AC_DECL_YYTEXT is expanded from...
>aclocal.m4:210: AM_PROG_LEX is expanded from...
>configure.in:110: the top level
>
>Until they are converted, autoconf 2.13 should be used for binutils and
>ld. There is no ChangeLog entry for configure in binutils. I
>regenerated configure in binutils and ld with autoconf 2.13.

I apologize.

That might have been an inadvertant check-in on my part.  Is there
anything further that I need to do, or have you taken care of it?  If
there's anything I need to regenerate, let me know, and I will take care
of it ASAP.

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC