Update iq2000 cpu description

Nick Clifton nickc@redhat.com
Wed Oct 27 09:29:00 GMT 2004

Hi Guys

  I am committing the patch below to update the iq2000 cgen cpu
  description.  Several of the co-processor instructions take an index
  operand which was not present in the descriptions.  I also had to
  rename the index operator to _index to avoid problems with the
  version of guile that I am using (version 1.6.4-8).

  This patch fixes several failures in the GAS testsuite for the
  iq2000-elf toolchain.

cpu/ChangeLog
2004-10-27  Nick Clifton  <nickc@redhat.com>

	* iq2000m.cpu (pkrlr1, pkrlr30, rbr1, rbr30, rxr1, rxr30, wbr1,
	wbr1u, wbr30, wbr30u, wxr1, wxr1u, wxr30, wxr30u): Add an index
	operand.
	* iq2000.cpu (dnop index): Rename to _index to avoid complications
	with guile.

cgen/ChangeLog
2004-10-27  Nick Clifton  <nickc@redhat.com>

	* cpu/iq2000m.cpu: Import latest version from cpu/ directory.
	* cpu/iq2000.cpu: Likewise.

opcodes/ChangeLog
2004-10-27  Nick Clifton  <nickc@redhat.com>

	* opcodes/iq2000-asm.c: Regenerate.