More fixes to the MN10300 relaxation table

Nick Clifton nickc@redhat.com
Tue Nov 23 14:48:00 GMT 2004


Hi Guys,

 I am checking in the attached patch to add some more fixes to the
 relaxation table for the MN10300 port.  I think that this time I have
 managed to cover all of the cases properly, so there should not need
 to be any more updates.  I have also added some more cases to the
 relaxation test in the gas mn10300 testsuite.

Cheers
  Nick

gas/ChangeLog
2004-11-23  Nick Clifton  <nickc@redhat.com>

	* config/tc-mn10300.c (md_relax_table): More fixes to the offsets
	in this table.  They should be correct now.

gas/testsuite/ChangeLog
2004-11-23  Nick Clifton  <nickc@redhat.com>

	* gas/mn10300/relax.s: Add further tests of the relaxing of branch
	instructions.
	* gas/mn10300/relax.d: Add expected relocations.

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: gas.mn10300.patch
Type: text/x-patch
Size: 5527 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <https://sourceware.org/pipermail/binutils/attachments/20041123/fae4df5e/attachment.bin>


More information about the Binutils mailing list