RFA: Support for Thumb in dynamic objects

Daniel Jacobowitz drow@false.org
Wed Nov 17 17:05:00 GMT 2004


On Wed, Nov 17, 2004 at 04:59:10PM +0000, Richard Earnshaw wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-11-17 at 16:48, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> > On Wed, Nov 17, 2004 at 01:48:06PM +0000, Richard Earnshaw wrote:
> > > > OK?  Comments?
> > > 
> > > This is OK once you've addressed the point Paul raised.  You might also
> > > have to look at the tests when run in big-endian mode too.
> > 
> > I missed some arm-elf vs arm-linux issues, and some big vs little
> > endian issues; no one's run the testsuite in big-endian in a while.
> > I'm reposting for review.  There are two changes in the patch that I
> > would like someone else to look at:
> > 
> >   - I fixed a big-endian Thumb disassembly bug.  It would read past
> >     the end of the section.
> 
> Can you use a macro rather than ~0x3?

I just copied it from a couple of lines up.  How about:
  ROUND_DOWN (pc + 4, 4)
instead?

-- 
Daniel Jacobowitz



More information about the Binutils mailing list