[PATCH] MAXQ port binutils-2_15

Inderpreet Singh Baweja Inderpreet.Baweja@noida.hcltech.com
Sat Nov 6 11:53:00 GMT 2004


 
Hi H.J

I got the Idea and am posting the patch for MAXQ form the mainline.
You can get the sources using
cvs -z 9 -d :pserver:anoncvs@sources.redhat.com:/cvs/src co binutils
And then apply the patch.

This patch also includes all the testcases.

Thanks,
Inder

> -----Original Message-----
> From: binutils-owner@sources.redhat.com 
> [mailto:binutils-owner@sources.redhat.com] On Behalf Of H. J. Lu
> Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 10:04 PM
> To: Inderpreet Singh Baweja
> Cc: ramana.r@gmail.com; binutils@sources.redhat.com
> Subject: Re: Re: [PATCH] MAXQ port binutils-2_15
> 
> I am not sure if it is a good idea to add a new port to the 
> release branch. I understand that the release branch is more 
> stable than the mainline, which also means it may be quite 
> different from mainline and a patch based on the release 
> branch may not work on mainline. On the other hand, I have 
> been trying to make the mainline as stable as I can. I have 
> been making the Linux binutils releases off the mainline, 
> which should be as stable as the release branch, if not 
> better, at least on Linux.
> 
> 
> H.J.
> 
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: maxq-patch-mainline20041106.tar.gz
Type: application/x-gzip
Size: 83533 bytes
Desc: maxq-patch-mainline20041106.tar.gz
URL: <https://sourceware.org/pipermail/binutils/attachments/20041106/a8586e1a/attachment.bin>


More information about the Binutils mailing list