mn10300: relaxing vs section merging

Alexandre Oliva aoliva@redhat.com
Fri May 28 02:36:00 GMT 2004

On May 27, 2004, DJ Delorie <dj@redhat.com> wrote:

> Ok, here is my latest patch.  This one I tested with gcc's C
> testsuite, with and without -mrelax, with no failures with that
> weren't also without:

I take it that you didn't test C++?  I tried your previous patch with
that, and it still had a few additional failures that weren't present
without -mrelax.  I don't see that it would behave any different from
what you last posted.  I'll look into it.

+   /* Likewise, do not adjust symbols that won't be merged, or debug
+      symbols, because they too break relaxation.  We do want to adjust  */

This comment is incomplete.

Other than that, the patch looks good.  Please complete the comment,
post the final version and check it in.