[2.15] Second prerelease available

Dave Korn dk@artimi.com
Tue May 11 17:33:00 GMT 2004

1.4.4, FYI.  FWIW, I get this output from "runtest -version" under cygwin:

WARNING: Couldn't find the global config file.
Expect version is       5.26
Tcl version is          8.4
Framework version is    1.4.4

and can recommend those versions as working well together.

And bear in mind that when you switch dg versions, any new testsuite run
results are incommensurable with your old results from the previous version.

    cheers,
      DaveK