Remove mpw-* from src-support?

Stan Shebs shebs@apple.com
Tue Mar 30 07:06:00 GMT 2004

H. J. Lu wrote:

>I thought it was an obvious fix to silence
>
># cvs co binutils
>cvs server: warning: src/mpw-README is not (any longer) pertinent
>cvs server: warning: src/mpw-build.in is not (any longer) pertinent
>cvs server: warning: src/mpw-config.in is not (any longer) pertinent
>cvs server: warning: src/mpw-configure is not (any longer) pertinent
>cvs server: warning: src/mpw-install is not (any longer) pertinent
>
>But I am having second thought. Should I restore it?

It does mean that you can't recreate the exact set of files present
in previous releases using CVS, but since the files in question
haven't been used and haven't changed since long before this CVS
repository was created in the first place, it's a trivial loss. I was
going to make this edit myself soon anyway.

Stan