SIZEOF and .tbss

Nathan Sidwell nathan@codesourcery.com
Thu Mar 4 15:35:00 GMT 2004

Nick,
>>This patch implements that functionality in a different manner. Rather than
>>lie about .tbss's size, I tweak the couple of places that need to know
>>it can be ignored for layout purposes.

> It appears that there are now some new failures in the linker
> testsuite with this patch applied:

This patch adds the equivalent bit into elf.c's segment mapping. With
this patch I find the linkers testsuite has the same failures as without
the patch (on i686-pc-linux-gnu). ok?

I'll investigate those failures I'm seeing -- it might be related
to me using a gcc-3.4-pre compiler. I'd understand if you'd like to
hold off this patch until these other failures are resolved.

nathan