"make check" failures on Linux/x86

Jie Zhang zhangjie@magima.com.cn
Tue Jun 22 06:39:00 GMT 2004

Alan Modra wrote:
> The array size calculation was wrong.

Oh, yeah. :-P

> 	* readelf.c (get_32bit_dynamic_section): Correct number of entries
> 	translated from external to internal form.
> 	(get_64bit_dynamic_section): Likewise.

I thinks this patch did not actually fix it. process_dynamic_section()
really expects dynamic_size be the number of entries in the dynamic
section, not bytes, after calling get_32bit_dynamic_section () or
get_64bit_dynamic_section (). So we need reverse the last two patches
partially to make both of them calculate dynamic_size as before.

Here is the reverse patch.

--
Jie