introduce SH 2a support

Stubbs, Andrew andrew.stubbs@superh.com
Fri Jul 30 11:10:00 GMT 2004

> That said, I don't see any evidence that the arch tests you mention
> ran.  Do I have to do anything other than `make -k check-gas check-ld'
> to get them to run?

Nope. At least, you don't have to do anything more than 'make -k check'.
I couldn't swear to whether check-gas or check-ld work.

They were added to CVS quite late though. The new files included in my
patch got missed when Joern applied the patch for me - he forgot to do
'cvs add' I think. If you hadn't updated in some time you might not have
had them. I didn't notice the omission until quite recently.

--
Andrew Stubbs
SuperH (UK) Ltd.