[Patch] / 0 should send SIGFPE not SIGTRAP...

Maciej W. Rozycki macro@linux-mips.org
Mon Jul 19 15:42:00 GMT 2004

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 cgd@broadcom.com wrote:

> At Mon, 19 Jul 2004 14:22:29 +0000 (UTC), "Maciej W. Rozycki" wrote:
> > (this has led to an address shift enlarging the
> > patch significantly, unfortunately).
>
> maybe add nops to pad, instead?

 Well, addresses have been shifted down, so you'd have to remove
something.  I suppose the break tests could be moved to the end of file,
but I fail to see an advantage.  Test cases that embed addresses in output
patterns are doomed to suffer from such changes.

  Maciej