Empty IAT entry

Nick Clifton nickc@redhat.com
Thu Jul 15 14:31:00 GMT 2004

Hi Craig,

   (Sorry for the long delay in replying to your email)

> I am compiling a very simple C program using cygwin gcc 3.3.1 and ld
> 2.15.90,

For which target ?  Using what command line ?  Can you include the
simple C program so that we can reproduce the problem ourselves ?

> I would have expected an IAT entry like:
>
> Entry c 000000f8 00000008 Import Address Table Directory

Without more to go on I cannot say what is going wrong.  If you would
care to have a go at debugging the problem yourself, then the most
likely place to start looking is the code in bfd/peXXigen.c

> Oh, if I am on the wrong mailing list, please advise...  thanks a lot.

No, this is the right mailing list.  Even if it is not always that
responsive.