binutils install

pb.jack pb.jack@powerbase.com.tw
Sun Jul 4 20:25:00 GMT 2004

Hi,
I got some progressing with the help of Jilf, Volker, Haiko  and many
kind guy in this forum, but I was stuck again in build the toolchain
again.
Can somebody reply my question which is in other mail?
I suspect I made some mistake because I don't understand what is the
mean of the following clause:
"Before attempting to build the tools, ensure that the GNU native
compiler tools directory is on the PATH and precedes the current
directory. The following build procedures will fail if . is ahead of the
native tools in the PATH. "

Thanks
Jack