Working on the VAX target

Jan-Benedict Glaw jbglaw@lug-owl.de
Thu Jul 1 09:29:00 GMT 2004

Hi!

To push the VAX targets a bit, I've started looking into binutils and
gcc some time ago. First of all, I've prepared some (cosmetic) patches
that remove the PARAMs from the vax-specific source files.

In theory, I tend to do more work on the vax targets, but there seems to
be no listed official VAX maintainer, yet. Also, I'll have a hard time
to run regression tests: I haven't (yet) installed *BSD or Ultrix on a
VAX, and the Linux userland is yet quite limited (first, we need a
reliable GCC and a working glibc:)

So shall I just send my current patches to this list?

MfG, JBG