Patch H8/300 : Linker relaxation for ldc and stc instructions

Anil Paranjape AnilP1@KPITCummins.com
Tue Jan 27 12:46:00 GMT 2004

Hi Kazu,

Please find attached complete patch including previous patches and patch which adds new test case in ld testsuite. No new regressions found after applying this patch.

ChangeLog for testcase,

2004-01-23  Anil Paranjpe  <anilp1@KPITCummins.com>

	* ld-h8300/h8300-exp:  Run the relax-5 test.
	* ld-h8300/relax-5.s: New file: Source for relax-5 test.
	* ld-h8300/relax-5.d: New file: Expected output and commands for
	assembling and linking the relax-5 test.
	* ld-h8300/relax-5-coff.d: New file: Variant for the COFF based
	toolchain.

ChangeLog for bfd/(coff and elf32)-h8300.c

2004-01-23  Anil Paranjpe  <anilp1@KPITCummins.com>

	* coff-h8300.c: Added comments about relaxation for ldc.w and stc.w.
	* elf32-h8300.c: Likewise.

Regards,
Anil