Macro name and comment fixes for gas/tc-mips.c

cgd@broadcom.com cgd@broadcom.com
Thu Jan 8 03:53:00 GMT 2004

At Thu, 8 Jan 2004 03:01:56 +0000 (UTC), "Ian Lance Taylor" wrote:
> OK, here is a different patch, which is intended to be used instead of
> the patch I sent out earlier.  In this patch I simply eliminate
> ISA_HAS_COPROC_DELAYS.  I adjust cop_interlocks to include the tests
> formerly made in ISA_HAS_COPROC_DELAYS.  I add cop_mem_interlocks for
> consistency.
>
> I also tweak the tests to consistently check the pinfo field before
> checking gpr_interlocks or cop_interlocks, since the latter tests are
> currently more expensive on average.
>
> Any thoughts on this version?

I didn't read through every hunk, but i looked at the new definitions
and their comments, and they seem much better to me.  (I
double-checked the load-delay other cop delays issue with the Kane
r2000/r3000 book, and with some more modern MIPS documentation, and
the definitions seem accurate.)

chris