SH relocation differences in older versions of the binutils

DJ Delorie dj@redhat.com
Tue Jan 6 21:16:00 GMT 2004

Given that the old relocs only happen with -relax, and gcc doesn't use
the new ones at all, have you even encountered such a collision yet?

Otherwise, I don't know of any way to test these.  The old numbering
was wrong; if anything the old ones would need the special comment.
The new numbering reflects compatibility with Hitachi's tools, which
we cannot control.  So, even if we added a flag, you would not be able
to rely on it.