SH relocation differences in older versions of the binutils

Jeff Baker jbaker@qnx.com
Tue Jan 6 20:44:00 GMT 2004

I'm looking for a way to detect what version of the tools an object file was
built with, not the version of the tools themselves.  I'm looking for an
elegant way to determine whether an object contains relocations from before
or after they were moved.