EP9312, Maverick Crunch fixes

Daniel Jacobowitz drow@false.org
Thu Feb 26 15:20:00 GMT 2004

On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 10:20:54AM +0000, Richard Earnshaw wrote:
> Finally note that the current GNU way of marking attributes in an ARM
> binary is *very* broken and should really be considered to be deprecated
> (it's incompatible with the AAELF specification http://www.arm.com/products
> /DevTools/ABI.html, it's inextensible and it can't support 3-way
> attributes (eg set, clear, dontcare)).

Having just re-read AAELF, I don't see an alternative marking
technique.  Am I correct that there isn't published one yet?
Ah, in the overview document I see:

  Executable and, if appropriate, shared-object flags and conventions
  for the following four generic execution environments (not described
  in this issue of the base standard):

--
Daniel Jacobowitz