[RFA] Large corefile support; Was: [wip]

Andrew Cagney ac131313@redhat.com
Wed Feb 11 23:26:00 GMT 2004

> I'll follow up by testing then committing other parts as I show that they don't break anything ...

I've now also committed the attached.  It adds real_fseek and real_ftell
methods and then uses them.

Since file_ptr is still a bfd_vma it shouldn't have any effect (other
than turning pu problems in the previous configury patch).

Next is a bunch of fixes for 64-bit off_t problems, and finally
(hopefully) is making file_ptr 64-bit.

Andrew