[RFA] Large corefile support; Was: [wip]

Andrew Cagney ac131313@redhat.com
Wed Feb 11 22:00:00 GMT 2004

Back to this.  Of the below, I've committed just the configure.in
changes (which means that everthing needed is available but not yet used).

I'll follow up by testing then committing other parts as I show that
they don't break anything ...

Andrew