Binutils 2.15
Daniel Berlin
dberlin@dberlin.org
Sat Feb 7 01:49:00 GMT 2004
On Feb 6, 2004, at 3:16 PM, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@mvista.com> writes:
>
>> I have taken care of this. All that remains is to link it from the
>> web
>> site, starting with something minimal like:
>>
>> +<H3>Bug reports</H3>
>> +
>> +There is a bug-tracking system at
>> + <a
>> href="http://sources.redhat.com/bugzilla/">http://sources.redhat.com/
>> bugzilla/</a>.
>> +
>
> Cool, there are even bugs in there. Not binutils bugs, perhaps, but
> still bugs.
>
> I think you should go ahead and put this on the binutils web page.
>
>> Do we want bugzilla chatter to go to bug-binutils@gnu.org? I think it
>> would be appropriate.
>
> Well, we don't glibc bugzilla stuff to go to bug-binutils. That
> should go to bug-glibc, I think. I know nothing about bugzilla. If
> you can restrict it to stuff about binutils, then bug-binutils is
> fine. If it doesn't work out for some reason, we'll create a new
> list.
I can do whatever you like (IE make just binutils bug chatter go to the
binutils lists), I just need to know what it is (cc'ing all email to a
certain list is hardcoded into the perl script that processes new bugs,
by adding that list to the cc list of all bugs, and making it
non-removable)
>
> Does anybody object to this?
>
> Ian
More information about the Binutils
mailing list