Misc cleanups

Nathan Sidwell nathan@codesourcery.com
Thu Feb 5 17:59:00 GMT 2004


Hi,
in doing a binutils port I made some cleanups and tweaks to the common code.

1) If zeroes are not nops, then you don't want any SKIP_ZEROS stuff.

2) There was a spurious ';' on dwarf2dbg.h

3) SKIP_WHITESPACE didn't work in 'if (cond) SKIP_WHITESPACE(); else ...'

4) The IGNORE_OPCODE_CASE #define was always enabled. I replaced with a
TC_OPCODE_CASE that can be defined to 0 or 1 (or left undefined).

5) Some of the generic pseudos needed to be removed, I achieved this
by adding them to the md pseudo table with NULL handlers. Then tweaking
the pseudo handling code.

6) one of the macro tests had an uppercase ELSE, which this case
sensitive assembler barfed on.

ok?

nathan
-- 
Nathan Sidwell    ::   http://www.codesourcery.com   ::     CodeSourcery LLC
nathan@codesourcery.com    ::     http://www.planetfall.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: all03.diff
URL: <https://sourceware.org/pipermail/binutils/attachments/20040205/7b5b02a3/attachment.ksh>


More information about the Binutils mailing list