PATCH: Fix shared library build for libiberty

Gabriel Dos Reis gdr@integrable-solutions.net
Fri Dec 17 04:16:00 GMT 2004

Zack Weinberg <zack@codesourcery.com> writes:

| DJ Delorie <dj@redhat.com> writes:
|
| >> I believe libiberty is the only library which uses config/mh-CPUpic
| >> for building shared library. Other libraries use libtool for that,
| >> which doesn't use config/mh-CPUpic.
| >
| > I'd rather libiberty use libtool, then.  Any reason not to?  Would you
| > like to try changing it?
|
| libtool is evil and must be destroyed,

Maybe we should avoid describing software (mis)features in the same
terms that God Almighty uses to express His opinion of sacrificing
infants to Moloch.  Whether or not we are making emotional judgements.

semi :-/

-- Gaby