QNX MIPS Support Patch

Jeff Baker jbaker@qnx.com
Tue Aug 17 17:28:00 GMT 2004

The attached files comprise a patch to add QNX MIPS support to the
binutils.  The changes to 'bfd/elfxx-mips.c' as they appear here are
obviously not supposed to be complete, though they are functional.
Everything else looks (to me) to be reasonable.

Please look it over and let me know what I have to change to get it
accepted.  As for 'bfd/elfxx-mips.c' I'm still trying to figure out how
to piece it together proplerly as I have time.  I just want to get the
ball rolling on the rest.