2.15 branch merge

Daniel Jacobowitz drow@false.org
Tue Apr 20 16:29:00 GMT 2004


On Fri, Apr 16, 2004 at 05:31:13AM -0300, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> I also noticed that the non-PCREL exception handling patch is missing
> from the 2.15 branch.  This means FDPIC is pretty much broken, at
> least for C++, so there's little point in even trying to fix it in the
> branch.  I attach a patch for the branch anyway, after the patch for
> mainline.  They're equivalent except for the changes to the EH-related
> functions that didn't exist in the branch.

I don't much care what you do to the FRV specific files on the branch -
the FRV port is not in wide use yet and the changes to other files are
very simple.  So go ahead if it's approved for HEAD.

-- 
Daniel Jacobowitz
MontaVista Software                         Debian GNU/Linux Developer



More information about the Binutils mailing list