Problem with linker with binutils-040414

Daniel Kulp dan@kulp.com
Wed Apr 14 20:10:00 GMT 2004

Hmm.....    Not good.

I just downloaded 1.4.2_04 from Sun and was able to reproduce it on three
different machines:
RedHat 8
RedHat 9
Gentoo (with emerge -Uu --deep world  run last night)  This was build with
nptl enabled.

However, I could NOT reproduce it on another machine:
Gentoo (not updated in a couple weeks)  This was NOT build with nptl
enabled.

Does that provide any additional useful information?

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
dan@kulp.com