RFA: cleanup INIT_DISASSEMBLE_INFO macro

Alan Modra amodra@bigpond.net.au
Tue Sep 2 05:10:00 GMT 2003

On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 03:54:49PM -0400, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> Here's a revised patch.  It just updates the binutils side and retains
> backward compatibility.  I discovered that the sim directories have a
> few lotering INIT_DISASSEMBLE_INFO references.

OK.  Hmm, you might like to use a memset in init_disassemble_info
instead of all the zero and NULL assignments.

Question:  I'd like to stash the results of parsing
disassemble_info.disassembler_options in disassemble_info.private_data.
Saves doing the parsing every call to print_insn.  Is this compatible
with gdb?  ie. Does gdb re-init disassemble_info if the options change?

--
Alan Modra
IBM OzLabs - Linux Technology Centre