How to display symbols and debugging information from pe-i386 dll

Nick Clifton nickc@redhat.com
Thu Oct 30 11:27:00 GMT 2003


Hi Jonathan,

> I'm posting again to binutils@sources.redhat.com because the
> bug-binutils@gnu.org did not work (see error below), is this email
> address not used anymore?

Effectively no.  It has become so full of spam that nobody uses it
anymore.

> I am using binutils 2.13 from MinGW,

There is a version 2.14 available now, but this will not fix your
problem.

> I would like to view the symbols in an MS .Net DLL with debugging
> information.  I tried a few different options, but it does not seem
> to be supported.  Is there a plan to support this format of 
> debugging information?

Sorry no.  That is not to say that it cannot be supported, just that I
do not know of anybody who is working on adding this support.  You can
always have a go at adding it yourself, and there are several
companies that offer support for GNU tools which may be willing to do
the work for a fee.

Cheers
        Nick
        



More information about the Binutils mailing list