[RFA] Arm disassembler tweak for #- and -#
Richard Earnshaw
rearnsha@arm.com
Thu Oct 30 10:00:00 GMT 2003
> Something I noticed. I'm only moderately familiar with ARM so this could
> use a sanity check.
>
> The ARM assembler never appears to accept "-#4". On the other hand, the ARM
> disassembler never appears to output "#-4". Copying and pasting got me in
> some trouble. This patch normalizes the disassembler to match the
> assembler. OK?
>
> --
> Daniel Jacobowitz
> MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer
>
> 2003-10-29 Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@mvista.com>
>
> * arm-dis.c (print_arm_insn): Print "-" after "#".
>
> 2003-10-29 Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@mvista.com>
>
> * gas/arm/arm7t.d: Replace '-#' with '#-'.
> * gas/arm/copro.d: Likewise.
> * gas/arm/fpa-mem.d: Likewise.
> * gas/arm/maverick.c: Likewise.
> * gas/arm/maverick.d: Likewise.
> * gas/arm/vfp1.d: Likewise.
> * gas/arm/vfp1xD.d: Likewise.
> * gas/arm/xscale.d: Likewise.
OK.
And thank you. This is one of those itches I've always been intending to
scratch, but it never quite got irritating enough!
R.
More information about the Binutils
mailing list