MCF528x (MCFv4) support for ieee files

Bernardo Innocenti bernie@develer.com
Wed Oct 22 17:57:00 GMT 2003


Nick Clifton wrote:
> Hi Bernardo,
> 
> 
>>>Bernado's patch submission included an m68k gas testsuite entry
>>>(mcf-mov3q) but the actual files for this test were omitted, so I have
>>>left the patch to gas/testsuite/gas/m68k/all.exp out.
>>
>>Sorry, it slipped out of the patch because of the usual CVS
>>diff issue with new files. Here it is in plain format.
> 
> 
> Thanks - there is one small problem however - I also need the
> mcf-mov3q.d file as well!  (Yes I know that I could generate it by
> taking the output of a run through the testsuite and then munging it
> appropriately, but I would prefer to get a "blessed" version from you
> instead).

Oops, sorry again. Here it is.

BTW, for both this commit, credit in the ChangeLog
entry should go to Peter Barada, not me.




#name: mcf-hwdiv
#objdump: -d --architecture=m68k:5407
#as: -m5407

.*:     file format .*

Disassembly of section .text:

00000000 <test_mov3q>:
   0:	a140           	mov3ql #-1,%d0
   2:	a349           	mov3ql #1,%a1
   4:	a552           	mov3ql #2,%a2@
   6:	a75b           	mov3ql #3,%a3@\+
   8:	a964           	mov3ql #4,%a4@-
   a:	ab6d 04d2      	mov3ql #5,%a5@\(1234\)
   e:	ad76 6803      	mov3ql #6,%fp@\(00000003,%d6:l\)
  12:	af78 1234      	mov3ql #7,1234 <test_mov3q\+0x1234>
  16:	a179 1234 5678 	mov3ql #-1,12345678 <test_mov3q\+0x12345678>

-- 
  // Bernardo Innocenti - Develer S.r.l., R&D dept.
\X/  http://www.develer.com/

Please don't send Word attachments - http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html





More information about the Binutils mailing list