insight can't read my ELF file (target arm-unknown-elf)
Torsten Mohr
tmohr@s.netic.de
Wed Nov 19 10:58:00 GMT 2003
Hi,
i have a small "hello world" project that i used
for an evaluation board with an ARM7 micro.
I always used that example with previous toolchains,
but now i get an error when i load the ELF in "insight":
Error loading "main.elf":
baad offset (0x20206a7) in compilation unit header \
(offset 0x0 + 6) [in module main.elf]
I don't really know what that means, "readelf -a" doesn't
complain.
I used:
binutils-2.14, 2.13.2
gcc-3.3.2
insight-6.0, 5.3.94
I've put the whole project (14k) here:
http://www.s.netic.de/tmohr/eb01a.tar.bz2
I don't really know if this is a problem of binutils,
but as linking was the latest step, i thought i'd ask
here first.
If i can give any more informations or can do any more
tests, please write me an email.
Thanks for any hints,
Torsten.
More information about the Binutils
mailing list