[PATCH] to avoid objdump hangs

Salvador Eduardo Tropea salvador@inti.gov.ar
Tue May 13 20:03:00 GMT 2003


Nick Clifton wrote:

>>This is my first post to the list, sorry if I'm doing in the wrong
>>way.
>>    
>>
>
>  The patch was fine.  There were two problems however:
>
>    1.  You omitted to include an entry for the ChangeLog describing
>        the patch.  (I have generated one for you this time).
>
Sorry.

>    2.  You do not have a copyright assignment on file with the FSF.
>        (Well not for binutils contribution anyway).  In general we
>        cannot accept patches or other contributions without such an
>        assignment.  In the case of this particular patch however I
>        feel that it falls into the "simple and obvious" category and
>        so is exempt from the copyright assignment requirement.
>
I agree this in the "simple and obvious"

>Thank you for submitting this patch.  I have applied it to the
>sources.
>  
>
Thanks :-)

SET

-- 
Salvador Eduardo Tropea (SET). (Electronics Engineer)
Visit my home page: http://welcome.to/SetSoft or
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/6552/
Alternative e-mail: set@computer.org set@ieee.org 
Address: Curapaligue 2124, Caseros, 3 de Febrero
Buenos Aires, (1678), ARGENTINA Phone: +(5411) 4759 0013





More information about the Binutils mailing list