prelink breaks 6 ld tests on ppclinux

Jack Howarth howarth@bromo.msbb.uc.edu
Fri May 9 02:16:00 GMT 2003

Daniel,
    I can take an un-prelinked system and build a binutils with the
expected number of ld testsuite passes. If I then prelink the
system and either re-rerun make check on binutils or rebuild it
entirely I get these 6 unexpected ld testsuite failures. Now if
I unprelink my system again and repeat that these 6 unexpected
failures disappear. This is all done after installation of a glibc
from the 2003-05-05 cvs on debian ppc sid. Same goes for
YDL ppclinux and a 2003-05-06 cvs glibc.
                      Jack