check mips abi x linker emulation compatibility

Alexandre Oliva aoliva@redhat.com
Wed May 7 05:17:00 GMT 2003

On May  7, 2003, cgd@broadcom.com wrote:

> At Wed, 7 May 2003 05:07:40 +0000 (UTC), "Alexandre Oliva" wrote:
>> How about matching mips*64*-linux*?

> Well, if it works i don't much care, but i believe that most things
> that check already mention mips64* and mipsisa64* explicitly...  8-)

% grep -r mipsisa64.*linux bfd gas ld || echo no matches
no matches

Well, yes, indeed.  All occurrences do :-)

I'm not even sure it makes sense to specify mipsisa64-*-linux*.  What
would such a platform do, anyway?