[BUG] ld segfault in binutils-2.13.90.0.20 when compiling glibc-2.3.2 on mips-linux

Nicholas Wourms dragon@gentoo.org
Fri Mar 28 07:49:00 GMT 2003

Eric Christopher wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-03-26 at 16:18, H. J. Lu wrote:
>
>>I am afraid I don't have the time for mips now. Does any mips people on
>>the binutils mailing see this?
>>

> I've not gotten any other reports. I know aoliva and rsandifo have done
> mips-linux bootstraps reasonably recently.
>
> Nicholas: Have you tried using mainline binutils?
>
> -eric

Nope, using binutils head, I'm still getting a segfault with
ld at the same point.  I'd rather not update to the newer
glibc because of all the commits Alexandre has done for
mips64, which isn't finished yet.  So I was still using
glibc-2.3.2.  So any ideas?

Cheers,
Nicholas