[toplevel patch] delete references to tix

Andrew Cagney ac131313@redhat.com
Mon Mar 10 21:54:00 GMT 2003

Alex wrote:

 > Maybe it's a bit too early?  Consider that someone might create a
> unified tree out of the latest stable releases of the tools, as
> described in the CrossGCC FAQ IIRC, and then, if it turns out that the
> insight release still uses tix, but the toplevel no longer does, we
> lose.

I think `they loose'.  The senario you describe is, at this stage,
strictly hypothetical.  It only occures if, at some future stage, a
binutils or gcc containing this change is made before GDB.

Besides, such edge conditions should be covered by the CrossGCC FAQ (has
that really not been changed in >3 years?).

enjoy,
Andrew