ppc32 broken with cvs head
Olaf Hering
olh@suse.de
Wed Mar 5 17:55:00 GMT 2003
Hi,
I get these link errors in many packages with binutils cvs, todays
version and the one from Feb 28. The plain binutils-2.13.90.0.18 works
fine.
gcc ../obj_s/tset.o ../obj_s/dump_entry.o -L../lib -lncurses -o tset
/usr/lib/gcc-lib/powerpc-suse-linux/3.2.2/../../../../powerpc-suse-linux/bin/ld: ../obj_s/tset.o(.got2+0x5c): unresolvable relocation against symbol `environ@@GLIBC_2.0'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [tset] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/packages/BUILD/ncurses-5.3/progs'
ld -v ; gcc -v
GNU ld version 2.13.90 20030305
Reading specs from /usr/lib/gcc-lib/powerpc-suse-linux/3.2.2/specs
Configured with: /usr/src/packages/BUILD/gcc-3.2.2/gcc-3.2.2/configure --enable-threads=posix --prefix=/usr --with-local-prefix=/usr/local --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --libdir=/usr/lib --enable-languages=c,c++,f77,objc,java,ada --enable-libgcj --with-gxx-include-dir=/usr/include/g++ --with-slibdir=/lib --with-system-zlib --enable-shared --enable-__cxa_atexit powerpc-suse-linux
Thread model: posix
gcc version 3.2.2 20030227 (prerelease) (SuSE Linux)
glibc 2.3.2
Anyone else seeing this? Do I need special config options now?
I use --prefix=/usr --enable-shared --with-gnu-ld --with-gnu-as
--libdir=/usr/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info --ma ndir=/usr/share/man
--host=powerpc-suse-linux --enable-targets=powerpc64-suse-linux
Gruss Olaf
--
A: No.
Q: Should I include quotations after my reply?
More information about the Binutils
mailing list