Bug in dumper

Ronald Landheer-Cieslak ronald@landheer.com
Sat Mar 1 18:07:00 GMT 2003

Just to set the record straight: none of the text I wrote is still in the
mail below - yet my name is?

Anyways, dumper works fine for me (on an NT/4 box with all the latest),
which is what I told the original poster. I also told him to take a closer
look at the exit code of dumper.

I just don't like being mis-quoted :|

rlc