RFA: FRV: Have GAS detect odd register numbers

Dave Brolley brolley@redhat.com
Wed Jun 4 19:47:00 GMT 2003

Hi Nick,

The modelling units also need to be given the correct operand values.
Since it's possible that some insns which were not changed share units
with insns which have, probably the best way to do this is to override
the modelling unit arguments for the insns which have changed.

I've attached a patch showing an example of how this would be done for
the mqsaths insn. You would have to make similar modifications to the
other insns which you changed. Note the distinction between input and
out arguments.

Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Thanks,
Dave