[RFC] unify dynamic_symbol_p implementations

Bob Wilson bwilson@tensilica.com
Fri Jul 18 21:19:00 GMT 2003

Yup, I was missing something :-)

Maybe it is still OK, though.  It doesn't end up in .rodata.  GCC's
default_elf_select_rtx_section() function in varasm.c puts it in
.data.rel.ro.  I had never even heard of this section before, but it seems to
exist for something like this case.

Help?