ld problem on alpha
Bjoern Brauel
bjb@gentoo.org
Thu Jan 30 17:19:00 GMT 2003
Im having real trouble getting a rather large c++ (well, its kdegames
from kde3.1) project to successfuly compile/link on alpha.
Environment is gcc3.2.1 and binutils 2.13.90.0.18 (same problem with
previous versions of binutils). Other than this single problem in
kdegams all of kde3.1 compiles(and runs) just fine. Now I do have to
admit that I feel sort of lost as to what exactly I could do about it.
Id be really glad if someone could help with this issue. I could provide
necessary information (link map,etc) if required. Or could someone at
least tell me where I should be looking at.
cheers .. Bjoern
/bin/sh ../libtool --silent --mode=link --tag=CXX g++
-Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wundef -Wall -pedantic -W
-Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -Wwrite-strings -ansi
-D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -DNDEBUG
-DNO_DEBUG -O2 -mcpu=ev67 -O3 -pipe -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new
-DQT_CLEAN_NAMESPACE -DQT_NO_COMPAT -DQT_NO_ASCII_CAST -o kmines
-L/usr/X11R6/lib -L/usr/qt/3/lib -L/usr/kde/3.1/lib -R /usr/kde/3.1/lib
-R /usr/qt/3/lib -R /usr/X11R6/lib defines.o highscores.o dialogs.o
frame.o field.o status.o main.o ./solver/libsolver.la
./generic/libkdehighscores.la
status.o(.rodata+0x6d4): relocation truncated to fit: GPREL32 *UND*
status.o(.rodata+0x6d8): relocation truncated to fit: GPREL32 *UND*
status.o(.rodata+0x6dc): relocation truncated to fit: GPREL32 *UND*
status.o(.rodata+0x6e0): relocation truncated to fit: GPREL32 *UND*
status.o(.rodata+0x6e4): relocation truncated to fit: GPREL32 *UND*
status.o(.rodata+0x6e8): relocation truncated to fit: GPREL32 *UND*
status.o(.rodata+0x6ec): relocation truncated to fit: GPREL32 *UND*
status.o(.rodata+0x6f0): relocation truncated to fit: GPREL32 *UND*
./solver/.libs/libsolver.a(bfield.o)(.rodata+0x0): relocation truncated
to fit: GPREL32 *UND*
./solver/.libs/libsolver.a(bfield.o)(.rodata+0x4): relocation truncated
to fit: GPREL32 *UND*
./solver/.libs/libsolver.a(bfield.o)(.rodata+0x8): relocation truncated
to fit: GPREL32 *UND*
./solver/.libs/libsolver.a(bfield.o)(.rodata+0xc): relocation truncated
to fit: GPREL32 *UND*
./solver/.libs/libsolver.a(bfield.o)(.rodata+0x10): relocation truncated
to fit: GPREL32 *UND*
./solver/.libs/libsolver.a(bfield.o)(.rodata+0x14): relocation truncated
to fit: GPREL32 *UND*
./solver/.libs/libsolver.a(bfield.o)(.rodata+0x18): relocation truncated
to fit: GPREL32 *UND*
./solver/.libs/libsolver.a(bfield.o)(.rodata+0x1c): relocation truncated
to fit: GPREL32 *UND*
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
More information about the Binutils
mailing list