a question about link script

Martin Bian martin@utstar.com
Thu Jan 30 01:46:00 GMT 2003

Hi, Nick,

>Try creating a separate entry for b.o in your linker script like this:
>
>    SECTIONS
>    {
>        . = 0
>        .text {
>        b.o(.text)
>        *(.text)
>        }

>This will force the .text section from the b.o file to be placed at
>the start of the .text section in the executable, regardless of where
>b.o was specified on the linker command line.

It works. I have used it for days. And I think it is the easiest way for me now. But when I
change the project, I have to replace 'b.o' with new file name. I wish I need do nothing with link script when I change project. Maybe it is impossable in now version of ld.
Thank you for discussing these with me.

Best regards,

Martin Bian
martin@utstar.com